- 50 g granulated sugar
- 1 unwaxed orange, pref. organic, rind and juice
- 15 g sunflower oil
- 150 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 30 g oat milk/soya milk/rice milk/almond milk...
- 30 g cocoa
- 20 g drinking chocolate powder (mix of cocoa and sugar, dairy free)
1. Grind sugar into icing sugar 30sec/speed 10.
2. Add orange peel and grind again on speed 10 until fine, scraping down the side of the bowl if necessary.
3. Add oil, chocolate pieces, milk of your choice and 4 tbsp orange juice to the TM bowl. Heat 2 min/60˚C/speed 1. Scrape down the sides with the spatula and place the TM bowl in the fridge for 30 min.
4. Remove from fridge. Insert butterfly whisk. Whisk 1 min/speed 3. Remove butterfly whisk. Scrape down the sides again and chill in the fridge for a further 30 min.
5. Remove from the fridge, roll heaped teaspoons of the mixture into balls and roll each chocolate and orange truffle in a mixture of the cocoa and drinking chocolate powder. Refrigerate until firm.
To quickly peel the orange, use a vegetable peeler.
You can freeze these truffles for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan