- 200 g plain biscuits
- 140 g unsalted butter, soft
- 2 teaspoons Gelatin powder
- 6 tablespoons warm water, to soak gelatine
- 1 sachet Strawberry gelatin powder
- 350 g boiling watter, to dissolve gelatin
- 500 g white cheese, best to use 'Twarog' you can find it in large supermarkets in Polish section
- 100 g sugar
- 400 g fresh strawberies
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4h 30minPreparation 4h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- In a seperate bowl mix strawberry gelatin powder with boiling watter until it dissolves completly and set a side to cool down.
- Place biscuits into "Closed lid" and crush 5s/speed 10. Add 80g butter and mix 5s/speed 5.
Spread mixture into springform tin (24-26cm) and place in the freezer.
- Place sugar into clean and dry "Closed lid" and grind 15s/speed 10. Add 60g of butter and heat 3min/60°C/speed 10. Let it cool in the "Closed lid" for few minutes. In the meantime dissolve gelatin in warm water (heat it in the pan if needed but do not boil)
- Add cheese to "Closed lid" and blend with aid of spatula 1min 30s/speed 6. Add disolved gelatine and vanilla extract and blend again 1min/speed 6.
- Pour the contents of "Closed lid" over the biscuit base and place in the fridge for at least and hour to set.
- Spread strowberries on top of the cheesecake and place in the fridge for another hour.
- Once strawberry gelatin has cooled and starts to set, pour it over the set cheesecake & strawberries. Again chill the cheesecake in the fridge for at least couple of hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse