- 1 --- vanilla pod
- 300 grams milk
- 200 grams cream
- 100 grams sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 8 grams gelatine, soaked in warm water
- Put vanilla and milk into the bowl heat 8 min/95degrees/sp 2. Carefully remove vanilla pod.
- Add cream, sugar, yolks and cook 8 min/90 degrees/sp 3.
- Add gelatine,soaked and squeezed, 10sec/sp 3. Pour the mixture in 6 individual bowls, or one big, let it cool down, then put in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Serve with a red fruit sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse