- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 220 g Caster sugar125
- 125 g Butter50
- 40 g liquid glucose
- 4 level teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 g white chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the white chocolate in TM bowl. Blitz 5sec Speed 9.
- Remove the chocolate and set aside for later use.
- Add condensed milk, chopped butter, sugar, and glucose syrup to Thermomix. Place the lid on the Thermomix but not the MC. Cook for 8mins at 100C on speed 3.
- Open the lid and scrape the sides and bottom of bowl with spatula.
- Cook for a further 20mins at Varoma Temp on Speed 3 without the MC.
- Add the chopped chocolate and both types of vanilla to the Thermomix. Combine for 10 secs on Speed 3-4.
- Repeat this process until the chocolate has melted and is combined.
Pour the fudge into a lined square 20 x 20cm tin or slice tin, refrigerate until set.
Slice the fudge into squares.
Keep fudge refrigerated.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse