- 150 g plain flour
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 90 g Brown sugar
- 125 g butter
- 115 g golden syrup
- 125 g butter
- 2x395 g cans sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or macadamia nut oil
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180◦C (350◦F)
Melt butter 2-3 minutes at 70◦C on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix slowly up to speed 4 for 20-30 seconds. Stop to scrape down the sides if required.
Press into the base of a lightly greased 20x30cm tin lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly.
When cutting slices, dip your knife into hot water and dry with a tea towel before slicing. This ensures a clean cut and neat slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk