- 100 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 30 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, essence, or equiv extract or paste
- 500 grams milk
- 40 grams flour, (plain, spelt, cornflour or bakers - up to you!)
Add all ingredients then cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees, on speed 4.
Thanks to Quirky Jo for permitting this recipe (who runs an awesome website) we looove it in our household!
If you don't have brown sugar, feel free to mill some raw or rapadura sugar for a few seconds on speed 8-9 then add molasses or treacle mix through on speed 3-4 and keep adding til you are happy with your brown sugar colour - you can make light brown sugar right through to dark brown sugar whenever you need to this way, or just a handy hint to save a trip to the shop if you run out of the shop bought variety!
Also did you know that the lid off the Queens Essences are 1 teaspoon, so save getting one out of your drawer, just use the lid!
If you want to halve this recipe go for it - perfect to satisfy those 9pm sweet cravings! However this freezes well - pop individual serves into the freezer and they defrost perfectly in a couple of hours if you want to take some out for work or school lunches - yummo!
Yum served with sliced bananas and maple syrup!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb