- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 70 g amaretto, or rum
- 500 g mascarpone
- 180 g sponge finger biscuits
- 150 g coffee, brewed very strong (e.g. espresso)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, for sprinkling
- 20 g chocolate shavings, for sprinkling
- Place egg yolks, sugar and Amaretto in mixing bowl and heat 5 min/80°C/speed 4.
- add mascarpone and mix 20 sec/speed 4. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and leave to cool 1 hour.
- Arrange half the biscuits in a small square dish (20 x 20 cm) and sprinkle with half the cofee; do not oversoak. Spoon half of the custard mixture over biscuits. Layer remaining biscuits on top, sprinkle with remaining coffee and cover with remaining custard mixture. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with cocoa and chocolate shavings before serving.
Instead of serving in a square dish, you could create your layers in step 3 in individual glasses so you have portions ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Green Goosberry Jam
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding