- 6 eggs, separated
- 250 grams castor sugar
- 500 grams mascarpone - italian cheese
- 4 cups hot, espresso coffee
- 2 level tablespoons rum essence or liqueur (Tia Maria or Kahlua)
- 2 packages I Savoiardi (Italian biscuits)
- block dark choc for grating to garnish
- dusted cocoa for garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place 6 egg yolks and sugar in the TM bowl. Beat the mix for 3 mins at speed 4 or until the mix is thick and white.
Add mascarpone and beat for 30 sec on speed 4-5 until just combined. Empty into a separate bowl and wash TM bowl, ready for making egg whites
In a bowl combine hot coffee and liqueur. Quickly dip biscuits, one at a time and line the bottom of the dish
Add egg whites to clean TM bowl and insert the butterfly, leave the MC off to create greater aeration. Beat for 2-3 mins on speed 4 until the desired consistency is achieved. Thick, stiff egg whites.
Gently fold egg whites into mascarpone mix.
Spoon some of the mix over the first layer of biscuits and then reapeat the process of dipping biscuits in coffee and again adding another layer of mascarpone until everything is used up. The final top layer should be the mascarpone, to which you grate dark chocolate on top and dust with cocoa.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or longer, then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU