- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 400 g mascarpone cheese
- 2 packages savoiardi biscuits
- doses strong brewed coffee
- cognac or brandy
- cocoa powder or dark strong chocolate crumbled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- separate the eggs, keep the whites apart, put the yolks into the bowl with sugar, insert butterfly whisk and beat 6 minutes/ speed 3
- remove the whisk, and stir speed 3 for the time needed to add the mascarpone cheese, one spoonful at time. the mixture needs to be smooth. (usually 4 minutes are enough)
- put the mixture aside in a large bowl. Wash carefully the mixing bowl as usual, and rinse it. Then wash again using warm water and two spoons of vinegar for 30"/speed 3/60° with whisk, rinse well and dry carefully the bowl, the whisk and the lid. Put the white of the eggs into the clean and dry bowl, with a pinch of salt and 2 drops of vinegar. litterally two drops. Whisk speed 4 until white, whipped and firm (2-3 minutes or more)
- add the whipped whites of the eggs, in two steps, to the mixture reserved into the bowl, not stirring, but with a gentle movement from top to the bottom, until all the whipped white is incorporated
mix in another bowl coffee and liquor (to taste). Soak the savoiardi biscuits in it, both sides, they must be wet but no too much, resting into the fridge the coffee will spread until the centre of the biscuits, if it's too much coffee will soak the cream.
put the biscuits into a large dish, cover with crea, and repeat. Cover the last layer with cocoa powder, or dark chocolate crumbled
- Allow the tramisù to rest into fhe fridge for at least 4 hours, it's better overnight. It's possible to spread cocoa onto the first layer, and spread on top before serving
Accessories you need
Cocoa powder nedds to be unsweetened. Chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ^^Dubai^^+27635344422 NEW TOP QUICK LIFE CARE ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE @ Abortion pills for sale in Dubai
- Negotiable prices for abortion pills in Saudi arabia +27635344422 Abortion pills for sale in saudi arabia
- +27635344422 (( Safe abortion in Saudi Arabia )) _&&_Termination pills for sale in saudi arabia
- 0721801889 Medlink Abortion Clinic In Polokwane, Turfloop, Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Mokopane, Mankweng, Tzaneen, Thohoyandou
- @## +27788826285, Zimbabwe and harare abortion pills/clinics whatsapp
- saudi arabia +27635344422 abortion pills name and price in saudi arabia ((100% safe pills for sale in saudi arabia))
- Sandawana Oil/Magic Ring 0634238939 -Spiritual Rats (Amagudwane) IN Pretoria Cape Town Kimberley Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg Brakpan Springs Soweto Tembisa
- Lost love spells +27634238939 IN Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg Brakpan Edenvale sandton pretoria midrand
- Abortion Pills In Benoni 0735980298 Daveyton Brakpan Boksburg Germiston Kempton Park
- CALL ME NOW 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN RUSTENBURG
- CALL ME 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN POTCHEFSTROOM
- Bahrain safe and pain free abortion pills for sale in bahrain +27635344422 abortion pills for home use in bahrain, riffa,manama,muharraq,hamad town
- Valrhona Cookies
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones