- 250 grams dry biscuits, e.g. Tesco rich fingers, blue packaging
- 1 egg
- 100 grams butter, unsalted
- 40 grams cocoa powder, unsweetened
- kitchen foil
- Cut a piece of kitchen foil, at least 40 cm long
Put 35 grams biscuit into the mixing bowl and grate 7"/speed 5.
Spread the biscuit crumble onto the kitchen foil.
No ned to wash the mixing bowl.
- Place butter into mixing bowl, melt 2'/60°/speed 2.
Add cocoa and sugar, mix 40"/speed 3. Scrape down sides with spatula. In this time the butter has cooled down.
Add the egg, mix 10"/speed 3
- Add the remaining biscuits, chop 12"/ speed 4, with the aid of spatula. All the biscuits must be broken and covered with chocolate cream.
Pour the mixture over the biscuit crumble in a long line, almost as the kitchen foil, and using it cover the mixture with the crumbles and press it in the shape of a salami. Wrap the mixture firmly. The crumbles avoid the mixtureto stick on the foil, amd seems like the dump that usually covers salami.
Put the salami into the freezer at last overnight, chen chilled unwrap and cut in slices (1 cm thick or more)
Accessories you need
Ii is possible to double the dosis. It lasts a long time wrapped into the freezer. It is possible to shape the mixture in different ways. People add any sort of other ingredients to this recipe, but in my opinion it's perfect in its semplicity.
This is a traditional italian recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Summer Pudding