- 250 g Doble Cream, You can use butter instead and start from step 2.
- 100 g sugar
- 6-8 eggs
- 1 tsp Slides Bread
- 1 package Pineapple, About 250 g.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and grease and line a baking dish. Set aside.
- 2. Insert Butterfly risk and add 250g of Double Cream and 100g Sugar. Whipped for 1min/speed 4.
- 3. Remove Butterfly Whisk and scrape down sides with the spatula. Add 6-8 eggs and 3 tsp cinnamon and mixes for 30 sec/speed 4.
- 4. Place bread torn in quarters and pineapple (Reserve about 4 slides for presentation) in mixing bowl and 1 sec/Turbo/4-6 times.
- 5. Pour the mix into the baking dish and bake for 40min. You can use the reserve pineapple slices to make a nice presentation, be creative!
Accessories you need
You can use Varoma to steamed the pudding instead of baking.
You can use peach or apple and create your own variations of Summer Pudding.
Perfect to garnish with a cool custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse