- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 400 g fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced vertically (2 mm)
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 120 g balsamic vinegar, white or golden
- 10 g honey
- 225 g caster sugar
- 120 g buttermilk
- 60 g balsamic vinegar, white
- 3 eggs, medium
- 220 g plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 120 g olive oil
1h 35minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Greaseand linea square cake tin (20 cm x 20 cm) with oil, then lightly grease again.
- Arrange strawberry slices in base of tin ina spiral, starting with the outside layer and overlapping slightly.
- Place sugar, balsamic vinegar, oil and honey in mixing bowl then whisk 30sec/speed6. Cook 10 min/110°C/speed until slightly thickened then pour slowly over arranged strawberries.
- Clean mixing bowl.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Place sugar, buttermilk, vinegar and eggs in mixing bowl then whisk 30 sec/speed 3.
- Place a large bowl on top of mixing bowl, weigh in flour, baking powder and salt then set large bowl aside. Add 70 g of flour mixture to mixing bowl then mix 6 sec/speed 3. Add another 70 g of flour mixture to mixing bowl then mix again 6 sec/speed 3. Add remaining flour mixture to mixing bowl and mix 6 sec/speed 3.
- Fold in oil and mix well withspatula then carefully pour batter over strawberries (to not dislodge the spiral).
- Bake for 50 minutes-1hour(160°C) or until risen and golden
- Cool in tin for 10 minutes, then loosen cake by running a knife around edge. Place a plate on top of tin, flip upside down and remove tin leaving the cake on the plate. Allow to cool then serve.
Make sure sugar and vinegar mixture has thickened, otherwise it may leak out of tin during cooking.
Use coconut oil instead of olive oil for a different flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ^^Dubai^^+27635344422 NEW TOP QUICK LIFE CARE ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE @ Abortion pills for sale in Dubai
- Negotiable prices for abortion pills in Saudi arabia +27635344422 Abortion pills for sale in saudi arabia
- +27635344422 (( Safe abortion in Saudi Arabia )) _&&_Termination pills for sale in saudi arabia
- 0721801889 Medlink Abortion Clinic In Polokwane, Turfloop, Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Mokopane, Mankweng, Tzaneen, Thohoyandou
- @## +27788826285, Zimbabwe and harare abortion pills/clinics whatsapp
- saudi arabia +27635344422 abortion pills name and price in saudi arabia ((100% safe pills for sale in saudi arabia))
- Sandawana Oil/Magic Ring 0634238939 -Spiritual Rats (Amagudwane) IN Pretoria Cape Town Kimberley Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg Brakpan Springs Soweto Tembisa
- Lost love spells +27634238939 IN Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg Brakpan Edenvale sandton pretoria midrand
- Abortion Pills In Benoni 0735980298 Daveyton Brakpan Boksburg Germiston Kempton Park
- CALL ME NOW 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN RUSTENBURG
- CALL ME 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN POTCHEFSTROOM
- Bahrain safe and pain free abortion pills for sale in bahrain +27635344422 abortion pills for home use in bahrain, riffa,manama,muharraq,hamad town
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Russian Honey cake
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Chocolate pear cake
- Seed flapjacks
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust