- 150 grams white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 grams full fat cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 grams strawberries, hulled
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 2 sec/speed 9. Add egg yolks, cream, vanilla, and salt; cook 6 min/80 deg C/ speed 4. Pour anglaise mixture into container and allow to cool.
2. Place strawberries into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 9. Add anglaise to strawberries, mix together 5 sec/ speed 4. Pour into a container and freeze for at least 8 hours.
3. Remove from freezer, cut into squares, place into mixing bowl and blend for 20 sec/speed 9, then 10 sec/speed 4. Place into an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours. ENJOY
Accessories you need
This is basically the vanilla ice cream recipe from the Everyday Cook Book with 200g of strawberries added.
If you don't want strawberry seeds in your ice cream you can put the pureed strawberries through a fine seive before adding the anglaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread