- 1000 grams granny smith apples
- 45 grams water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 40 grams sultanas (optional)
Peel and core apples, then cut into bite sized pieces.
Place apple pieces and all other ingredients into TM.
100 degrees, Reverse, Speed Soft for 10 minutes.
In prepping the apples, I find it's quickest to use an apple corer and slicer, then cut each segment in half.
With this amount of cooking time, the apples maintain their shape but dissolve in the mouth. The syrup and sultanas at the bottom of the TM at the end of cooking is delicious. Cook for a couple more minutes if you prefer the apples to be softer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Easy fruit loaf
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk