- 100 g Brown sugar
- 15 g cocoa
- boiling water
- 80 g butter
- 70 g Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 g milk
- 15 g cocoa
- 130 g Self Raising Flour
8Recipe is created for
Combine Cocoa and Brown Sugar for 5 secs, speed 7.
Set aside. (No need to wash bowl)
Cream butter and bown sugar 15 secs, speed 4.
Add egg and combine for 5 secs, speed 4.
Add milk, cocoa and flour. Mix for 5 secs, speed 7.
Fill silicon dariole moulds with pudding mix to just under 1/2 way. Don't be tempted to over fill as the puddings grow during steaming.
Divide sauce powder between moulds.
Wash TMX bowl and then put 500g of boiling water in the bowl.
Top up moulds with boiling water and place into Varoma Dish.
Loosely cover with aluminium foil. This prevents condensation dripping from the lid onto your puddings.
Steam for 26mins, Varoma Temp, Sp 4.
When timer goes off, remove the foil and let the puddings sit for at least 5 mins. They will settle back into their cups.
Tip moulds upside down onto serving plate.
Serve with cream and/or ice cream.
Assemble and Steam Puddings
Accessories you need
The longer you let the puddings sit after steaming, the thicker the sauce will become.
You can also bake this mixture in the oven in ramekins or a large baking dish.
Any leftover puddings can be reheated in the moulds in the Varoma.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary