- 210 g Dates, seeded
- 260 g boiling water
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 100 g Brown sugar
- 60 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 140 g SR Flour, or Plain with 1 tsp of baking powder
- 140 g Brown sugar
- 100 g butter
- 250 g cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Combine dates, boiling water and soda in TM bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes
Add sugar and butter to mixture and process on speed 6 - 7 for 8 seconds until dates are chopped.
Scrape down and add flour first, then eggs and and process on speed 4 - 5 for 5 seconds at a time until combined.
Place silicon patty pans or muffin moulds into varoma and tray if required.
Pour batter into 12 silicon patty pan moulds or 6 Texas muffin moulds to half full.
No need to wash bowl. Add 1 litre of water and steam puddings for 22 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2.
Clean bowl, then start sauce, you can keep Varoma on top to keep warm while sauce cooks, or alternately cook sauce first and reheat when ready to serve puddings!
Place all into TM bowl and cook on 80C, speed 1 for 2 minutes unti butter has melted.
Cook for another 3 minutes, speed 3-4. Sauce will thicken on standing.
Sticky Date Puddings
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Homemade Baileys
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Dulce de leche Flan