- 200 g double cream
- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g Quark
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 200 g Spekulatius
- 400 g fruit (e.g. raspberries or forest fruit), frozen or fresh
- cocoa powder, for dusting
1. Crush the Spekulatius 3sec/speed 5.
2. Insert the butterfly whisk. Whip the cream on speed 3 while watching carefully - this can be fast.
3. Remove butterfly whisk.
4. Add Mascarpone, Quark, sugar and vanilla sugar and mix 20 sec/speed 4.
5. Spread a third of the mix into a glass dish (or 4 individual ramekins), top with half of the crushed Spekulatius and cover with the fruit. Top with another third of the mix, another layer of Spekulatius and finish off with the rest of the mix.
6. If using frozen fruit, leave the Tiramisu until the fruit is thoroughly defrosted. You can keep it in the fridge for longer, if you want the flavours to mingle a bit more.
7. Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
1. Quark is a German type of fresh cheese. It is fat free or low in fat. You can get it in most British supermarkets.
2. You can make your own vanilla sugar in your Thermomix.
3. Spekulatius is a type of spiced short-crust biscuit, commonly eaten in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Northern France during Advent and around Christmas. The main spice in them is cinnamon. Around Christmas time, you can buy them in Lidl. If you can't find any of them, you could use those caramelised biscuits that you get when you buy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate in a cafe (e.g. Lotus caramelised biscuits) or Amarettini.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet