- 110 grams raw sugar
- 60 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 20 grams cocoa
- 125 grams milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups Hot Water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar for 10 sec / sp 10.
2. Add butter - cream together for 40 sec / sp 4.
3. Add vanilla and egg and combine 5 sec / sp 4, then scrape.
4. Add flour and cocoa and mix 10 sec / sp 3, then scrape.
5. Add milk and mix 15 sec / sp 3.
6. Put pudding mix in a casserole or pudding dish and spread evenly (Tip 1).
7. Evenly sprinkle/pour sauce ingredients over the pudding mix and cook in preheated 160 oven for 25mins or until pudding is just cooked (Tip 2).
Accessories you need
Tip 1 - These steps can be done in advance and then add the sauce ingredients right before you're ready to cook it.
Tip 2 - Check the pudding is cooked with a skewer and if it comes out clean it's done. You only want it just cooked or you will start to dry out the sauce that forms under the pudding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary