- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can double cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 15-20 slices kiwi fruit
- 1 package Marshmellows
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut the end off the Kiwi Fruit and use a table spoon to take the skin off.
2. Cut the Kiwi fruit vertically in halves then again, or slice it and set aside.
3. Inset butterfly whisk.
4. Pour 1 tin/can of condensed milk into Tm5 bowl.
5. Add 1 tbs of lemon juice on top of lid, make sure measuring cup is inserted.
6. Turm on for 30 sec, speed 4.
7. Pour 1 tub of double cream into Tm5 bowl. (max 4 speed) for approximately 60 sec.
8 When mixture is thick, then take butterfly whisk out and add marshmellows and turn on for 10 sec
9. Transfer mixture into a serving bowl/dish and add slices of Kiwi fruit ontop.
10. Cover with cling film and put it in refridgerator.
11 Keep refridgerated for 30 min.
When using butterfly whisk, for cream, do not use the measuring cup ontop of the bowl, so that air can go within the cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan