- 300 g raw sugar
- 50 g 100% Maple Syrup
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 heaped teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 500 g cream
- 100 g full cream milk
- 4 eggs
- 150 g dark chocolate, chopped (optional)
Place sugar into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 secs/speed 9.
Add Maple Syrup, butter and vanilla and cook for 15 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1.
Add salt, cream, milk and whisk together for 30 secs/speed 5.
Reduce to speed 4 and introduce eggs one at a time into the hot mixture as the blade rotates.
Cook a further 5 mins/100°C/speed 4.
Pour into cold metal tin and freeze.
After 2-4 hours when partially frozen, remix for 1 min/speed 5-6 to give a creamier
Fold through chocolate chunks after remixing on speed 1 for a few seconds.
Pour into cold tin and freeze for up to 12 hours before serving.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU