- Meat of 3 young Thai coconuts
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla, bean or extract
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 4 Cups Ice Cubes
Place all ingredients in , set timer for one minute, speed 10, stirring with the spatula to ensure a smooth consistency. You can add a little coconut water if necessary.
Serve in a glass with a dash of whisky or brandy to make a perfect vegan nog.
Accessories you need
Cups quoted are 250mls, not MC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU