- 120 grams raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 150 grams raw almonds
- 20 grams protein powder, optional
- 25 grams Goji Berries
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 220 grams Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 grams raw cacao butter
- 50 grams coconut oil
1. First up, roast the nuts in the oven with the oil for 10 mins on 180 degrees, allow to cool.
2. Place the almonds, cashews, berries, protien powder if using, chia seeds, cacao powder and shredded coconut into the bowl Blend until finely chopped. I use 10 secs on Sp 7. Scrape down with spatula.
3. Add coconut oil, honey and raw cacao butter to the dry mixture and mix for 20 secs on Sp 5. Ensure the cacao butter has mixed into the mixture. If it is too dry add coconut oil if it's too wet add almond meal or chia seeds.
4. Line a baking dish and pour mixture into the the dish, press it down and refridgerate for 1 hr. Best kept in the freezer for a quick go to energy snack
To die for Protein Bars
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made without the raw cacao butter, just add more coconut oil. However it tastes amazing.
If you require a sweeter bar then add 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup or coconut sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan