- 300 g almonds
- 90 g dates
- 40 g seeds, linseed, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds or a mixture
- 40 g coconut
- 100 g Peanut Butter
- 90 g coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon coconut for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place nuts and dates in TM bowl and turbo 1 second for 3-6 times depending on how chunky you like the mixture to be. Please bear in mind that the mixture will be crushed a little more during the next step.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 8 seconds speed 4 or until combined. Place in fridge for about an hour and then form into balls and roll in extra coconut. Store in fridge or freezer.
Perfect for school lunchboxes or to have for a pick-you-up mid-morning. Full of protein and nutrition.
These can be made in the TM31 or the TM5
These are enjoyed by kids and adults alike. Brilliant for school lunchboxes and equally welcome as an energy boost for adults mid-morning. Freeze well too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seed flapjacks
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Creamy scrambled eggs (dairy free)
- Variation Primal Rocks
- Sweet potato brownie
- Sappho's Green Soup
- Breakfast Pancakes (free from)
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Lime & Avocado Smoothie