- 100 g Sugar (any kind)
- 3 Eggs (medium)
- 60 g Butter (salted is fine)
- 60-90 g Passion fruit pulp
Recipe is created for
- Place sugar in bowl and grind 5 seconds speed 10.
- Add the remaining ingredients. The amount of passionfruit depends on how strong you like it. I like to add the higher amount which equates to about 6 large passion fruits.
Cook 15 minutes/80deg./Speed 2.
Decant into sterilsied jars.
Passion Fruit Curd
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse