- 1 piece gelatine, 3/4 for this part
- 1 cans Coconut milk
- 1 level tsp honey, (more to taste)
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 piece Papaya, Ripe
- 1/4 piece gelatine, (you can use agar-agar instead)
3h 35minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- In the clean Thermomix Bowl, introduce the coconut milk, honey and vanilla extract. Let it simmer for 7 minutes,100 degrees, .
- For the gelatine, hydrate it cold water for 5 minutes and get ride of excess water (If you prefer using Agar-Agar use a 3/4 of a tablespoon now and 1/4 to the Papaya topping). Mix together with a little bit of the Coconut mixture and get it all back to the Bowl. 5 minutes, 100 degrees,
When the 5 minutes are over, separete the mixture on little bowls and let it cold to room themperature, plus 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Clean, desseed and peel the Papaya. Insert it in the clean Thermomix bowl and mash it, 1 minute, speed 4/5.
Add the left over gelatine and mix again for 30 sec, speed 4.
- When the 30 minutes are over, place 2 tablespoons of the Papaya topping and let it rest in the fridge for 2/3 hours.
You can add some pistachio nuts on top just before serving (optional)
Enjoy a non guilty desert
Coconut milk Panacotta
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse