- 1 piece gelatine, 3/4 for this part
- 1 cans Coconut milk
- 1 level tsp honey, (more to taste)
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 piece Papaya, Ripe
- 1/4 piece gelatine, (you can use agar-agar instead)
3h 35minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- In the clean Thermomix Bowl, introduce the coconut milk, honey and vanilla extract. Let it simmer for 7 minutes,100 degrees, .
For the gelatine, hydrate it cold water for 5 minutes and get ride of excess water (If you prefer using Agar-Agar use a 3/4 of a tablespoon now and 1/4 to the Papaya topping). Mix together with a little bit of the Coconut mixture and get it all back to the Bowl. 5 minutes, 100 degrees,
When the 5 minutes are over, separete the mixture on little bowls and let it cold to room themperature, plus 30 minutes in the fridge.
Clean, desseed and peel the Papaya. Insert it in the clean Thermomix bowl and mash it, 1 minute, speed 4/5.
Add the left over gelatine and mix again for 30 sec, speed 4.
When the 30 minutes are over, place 2 tablespoons of the Papaya topping and let it rest in the fridge for 2/3 hours.
You can add some pistachio nuts on top just before serving (optional)
Enjoy a non guilty desert
Coconut milk Panacotta
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Marmalade Ice-Cream