- 250 g whipping cream
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 60 g sugar
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 30 g almond liquer, e.g. Amaretto
- 15 - 20 g lemon juice
- 30 g Soft brown sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 peach, peeled, stoned, slide or 200g tinned peach slices, juice drained
6h 15minPreparation 6h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cream, yoghurt and sugar in mixing bowl then heat 6 min/90°C/speed 2. Meanwhile, place gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold waterand set aside to soak for 5minutes.
- Squeeze excess water out of soaked gelatine leaves. Add almond liqueur and squeezed gelatine to mixing bowl then mix 15 sec/speed 6. Pour into 6individual moulds then, once cool, cover and place in fridge until set (approx. 6 hours).
- Place a bowl on mixing bowl lid then weigh in lemon juice, brown sugar, thyme and peach wedges. Remove bowl then stir together with spatula, making sure all fruit is coated, then cover and set aside to marinate while panna cottas are setting.
- Once panna cottas are set, dip moulds in warm water (5-10 seconds) to loosen, then invert onto plates. Top with peach slices and syrup then serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse