- 50 grams cold water
- 1 level tablespoon Gelatine granules
- 530 grams double cream
- 270 grams full fat milk
- 150 grams sugar, Ideally raw cane sugar
- 1 1/2 heaped teaspoon vanilla extract, Or vanilla paste
- 100 grams Favourite liquor, I like cognac
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place a small bowl on top of the TM lid and weigh 50 g cold water into it. Sprinkle the gelatine granules onto the cold water and set aside to soften.
2. Weigh the cream, milk and sugar into the TM bowl and add the vanilla. Cook 10 minutes/80°C/Speed 3
3. Add the softened gelatine (it will have absorbed all the cold water now) and the cognac or alternative choice. Stir 3 minute/Speed 3 to dissolve the gelatine into the hot cream mixture. Wet the inside of 8 to 10 dariole moulds with cold water and shake them – this will help the panna cottas to turn out when set. Pour the cooked cream into the dariole moulds. Place the moulds on a small tray and refrigerate for about 5 hours to set. After the first hour in the fridge, cover the moulds with clingfilm.
4. To serve, remove from fridge and run a knife around the edge of each panna cotta then invert onto individual plates or bowls.
Serve with a fruit coulis and fresh berries.
You can add any flavour that you like to your panna cotta as long as you keep to the basic ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet