- 80 grams raw almonds
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 5 pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 200 grams raw cashews
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 60 grams Raw Honey
- 1.5 teaspoons Mint or Peppermint Natural Extract, (quantity to taste depending on brand)
- 50 grams Raw Honey
- 20 grams cacao powder
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams vanilla extract
Place almonds, cacao powder, coconut and dates in . Mill 9 seconds/speed 9.
Add coconut oil and honey, blend 5 seconds/speed 5.
Press into a square slice baking tray, ensure tin is lined with baking paper. Do not grease tray. Place in freezer/fridge whilst making the filling.
Blend cashews, coconut and salt in 15 seconds/speed 8, scrape sides 8 seconds/speed 8. Ensure smooth consistency.
Add honey and peppermint, blend 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape and REPEAT.
Press filling onto base and place back into freezer whilst making chocolate.
Place honey, cacao, coconut oil and vanilla in , blend 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape and repeat until consistency is smooth. Smooth over filling, refridgerate for 30 minutes.
Cut into your choice of portion sizes and enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU