- 1 package Orreos
- 1 egg
- 70 grams sugar
- 110 grams full fat milk
- 400 grams double cream
- 100 grams Carnation dulce de leche, (Available in all supermarkets)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 8 orreos to the bowl and grind a few seconds at speed 9. Then add the eggs and milk, program 6 minutes/ temp 90o/speed 5.
When finished give 5 sec, speed 5 without temperature. Add the cream and dulce de leche for 1 minute speed 5.
When you finish add the rest of cookies splitting them into small pieces on top of the ice cream mixture.
At this point put the ice cream mix in a freezer container (I generally put mine in cupcake silicone moulds so it is easier when I want to use them, as I already have a portion of icecream ready). Let it cool down and put in the freezer for at least four hours. Take it out at least 15 minutes before eating.
ORREOS ICE CREAM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse