- 110 grams Almonds raw, nuts
- 110 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 30 grams raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. place almonds into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
2. place all other ingredients together into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
3. roll into bite sized balls and cover in desiccated coconut
place in the fridge in an airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU