- 120 grams sunflower seeds
- 1 level tablespoon Chia Seeds.
- 75 grams dates, pitted
- 75 grams dried apricots
- 75 grams naturally dried raisins
- 2 heaped tablespoon dessicated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 level tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
Place sunflower seeds in thermomix bowl, and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Add all other ingredients and blitz for 60 seconds on speed 9.
Roll into teaspoon size balls, and roll balls in extra dessicated coconut (optional). Kids love helping with this one!
Makes 30 teaspoon size balls, or 15 tablespoon size balls if you prefer them larger.
Note: If your child's school is coconut free as well, coconut oil and dessicated coconut can be omitted from ingredients.
Accessories you need
Place some dessicated coconut in a sandwich bag & shake coconut over balls - much less messy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU