- 150 g Any combination of dried fruit such as berries, dates, raisins, candied citurs peal, etc, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut, Use any combination or 1 type only
- 140 g butter
- 80 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacoa powder
- 100 g rolled oats
- 30 g wheat germ
- 50 g puffed rice or rice bubbles
Place dried fruit /seeds / coconut in Mixing bowl and mix on speed 8 for 5 seconds. Set aside. (no need to clean bowl)
Place butter, sugar and cocoa powder in TM bowl and heat on 100 speed 1 for 10 min. (Thats right, 10 mins!)
Add reserved fruit mix, oats, wheat and puffed rice. Mix on , speed 2 for 30 - 40 seconds or until well combined. Use spatula to help mix if needed. Add more oats or wheat germ if mixture is too moist.
Place tightly in baking tray (use baking paper to press firmly down into the tray) and refrigerate until set. Cut in squares and serve. Store in refriderator until needed.
Accessories you need
Any dried fruit can be used. If nuts are allowed include a few nuts in the 150 g mixed fruit batch
Use 30g dark or white choc chips in place of cocao powder to have a wonderful chocolate taste. Thus, put choc chips in stead of Cocao in recipe and leave to melt/cook with the butter and sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies