- 2 lemons
- 200 grams icing sugar
- 600 grams Double or whipping cream
- Wafers if desired
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- NB Original recipe is 3 Seville oranges or 1 eating orange and 2 limes - this variant uses lemons 😀
- Grate the zest of the fruit. Weigh 200g icing sugar into
- Squeeze the juice and add to . Mix the sugar, zest and juice on speed 1.5 for around 15 seconds
Insert butterfly and then add the cream.
Beat on speed 3 until soft peaks form. Keep a close eye to ensure it does not overwhip. I used whipping cream and it took 2 minutes
- turn into shallow dish with lid. Freeze until firm (3-5 hours). Remove from freezer for 15 mins before serving
Accessories you need
For a ripple: make a strawberry purée, strain. Stir through the cream in a ripple effect.
this is a Nigella Lawson recipe from Nigella Bites
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan