- 200 g nectarines, peeled, pitted and cut in pieces
- 20 g lime juice
- 100 g green tea, brewed, cold
- 15 g runny honey, or to taste
- 1 banana, ripe, cut in pieces
3h 10minPreparation 3h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and crush 30 sec/speed 7. Pour into ice lolly moulds and place in freezer for 3hours or until solid.
- To serve, remove from freezer and dip in hot water for a few seconds to loosen, then enjoy immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Simple Matcha Smoothie
- Breakfast Pancakes (free from)
- Banana Bread
- Coconut chia with fruit puree
- Banana and oat pancakes
- Pancake and Fruit Skewers