- 60 g butter
- 270 g water
- 150 g plain flour
- 3 Extra Large eggs, beaten
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200o-230o.
Place water and butter into TM bowl and cook for 5:30 minutes at 100o, Speed 2.
Add the flour and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl.
Spread mixture up sides of TM bowl with spatula and cool approx 5 minutes.
Once the mixture is cool, add beaten eggs one at a time onto rotating blades for 30-50 seconds, Speed 5.
Either pipe mixture onto tray, or place rounded spoonfuls onto greased trays.
Bake in hot oven for 10 minutes, and then reduce heat to moderate oven (180o-200o) and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.
Remove from oven, make a small slit in side of puffs to allow steam to escape.
Return to oven for about 20 minutes to dry out with the oven door slightly ajar, and oven turned off.
Fill with Creme Patissere p155 EDC and drizzle with chocolate, or fill with whipped cream and sprinkle liberally with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard