- 40 grams lemon juice
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 80 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese (250g)
- 1 Pkt Butternut Snap Biscuits
Use the lemon butter ingredients and make as per the Thermomix Everyday Cookbook.
When finished, remove the butterfly and scrape down the bowl.
Add cream cheese (cut up into about 8 pieces)
Mix 5 secs / speed 3 just to bring it all together.
Mix again 10 secs / speed 7.
Place large paper patty cake liners into a muffin tray.
Put one Butternut Snap Biscuit in the bottom of each liner.
Spoon cheesecake mixture on top (about 2 dessert spoons each).
Freeze for at least 30 minutes or until set.
Mini Frozen Lemon Cheesecakes
Using light Philadelphia cream will make the mixture a little bit runny, but does not change the finished product or taste.
Remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before consuming.
If packing in the kids lunchbox, put in a sealed container, next to a freezer brick and add a spoon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk