- 250 g full fat milk
- 125 g double cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 85 g caster sugar
- 135 g seville orange marmalade
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place milk, double cream, egg yolks and caster sugar into bowl. Cook 8 mins/90ºC/speed 2.
- Add marmalade. Mix for 6 second/speed 4.
- Pour mixture into a shallow freezable container. Cover and cool. Once cooled completely, freeze for at least six hours.
- Take icecream out of freezer and leave in fridge for 15 minutes. Then cut into cubes about 3 cm x 3 cm. Put into bowl.
- Mix for 20 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 4.
- Ideally serve immediately. Alternatively put back into freezer until ready to use, but try to take out of freezer and put into fridge about 15 minutes beforehand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan