- 300 grams Maltesers
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams thickened cream
- 200 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
Place 200grams of the maltesers in Mixing Bowl and chop for 5 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
Place sugar in Mixing Bowl and mill for 5 sec/speed 9.
Add to Mixing Bowl the eggs, cream, milk, vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract) and the chopped maltesers.
Cook for 6 min/80 degrees/speed 4.
Pour into airtight container that can go in the freezer. I put in two shallow containers to freeze quicker. Leave in freezer for approx 4 hours until frozen but not solid.
When ice cream is at this stage, place the remaining 100 grams of maltesers in the Mixing Bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5. The maltesers should be slightly chopped but still some chunky for texture.
Add the ice cream mixture to the Mixing Bowl. Mix 20 sec/speed 9 and then 10 sec/speed 4.
Return to freezer (in one container is now fine) and freeze overnight or until frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU