- 200 g digestive biscuits
- 95 g butter
- 4 lemons
- 1 can condensed milk
- 300 ml double cream
- Melt the butter 1.5 mins /80°/sp1
Add the biscuits broken in half and crush 3 sec/sp5
Tip the mixture into a 23 cm loose bottom flan dish and press down firmly and chill in fridge.
- Thinly pare the rind from 3 of the lemons (yellow part only, if your peel is too thick just grate)and add to the bowl
Squeeze the lemons, add to the bowland Liquidise 30 sec/sp5
Add the Condensed milk and double cream
Pour onto the base and chill for a couple of hours until ready to decorate or serve
- Decorate with piped cream flowers/mint leaves/slices of lemon
Accessories you need
Can be made with limes and ginger nuts as base
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse