- 200 g digestive biscuits
- 95 g butter
- 4 lemons
- 1 can condensed milk
- 300 ml double cream
Melt the butter 1.5 mins /80°/sp1
Add the biscuits broken in half and crush 3 sec/sp5
Tip the mixture into a 23 cm loose bottom flan dish and press down firmly and chill in fridge.
Thinly pare the rind from 3 of the lemons (yellow part only, if your peel is too thick just grate)and add to the bowl
Squeeze the lemons, add to the bowland Liquidise 30 sec/sp5
Add the Condensed milk and double cream
Pour onto the base and chill for a couple of hours until ready to decorate or serve
- Decorate with piped cream flowers/mint leaves/slices of lemon
Can be made with limes and ginger nuts as base
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk