- 200 grams Chocolate equivalent to 1 block
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams Milk of choice
- 2 heaped tablespoons Corn Flour
8Recipe is created for
Break chocolate into pieces and grind on speed 8 for 5-10 seconds. Leave in bowl
Add remainder of ingredients and cook at 90 degrees for 6-8 mins on speed 4.
This is a great easy recipe for kids to make themselves.
Can use different types of chocolate blocks for variety, e.g - white choc, peppermint, caramello etc
Delicious served warm or cold - consistency is very similar to store bought chocolate yogo type desserts. Store in an air tight container in fridge for a few days (if it lasts that long)
Will thicken upon cooling, but you can cook for 1-2 mins longer for thicker consistency when hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU