- 80 g sugar
- 6 eggs, large, separated
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 370 g milk
- 180 g plain flour
- 10 g butter
- 50 g raisins
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place 40g sugar in mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside for serving.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites and salt in mixing bowl then whisk without measuring cup 5 min/speed 3 or until stiff peaks form.
- Remove butterfly whisk. Transfer egg whites to a bowl and set aside.
- Place milk, egg yolks, 40g sugar and flour in mixing bowl then mix 20 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then mix again 10 sec/speed 3.
- Add beaten egg whites and fold in 45 sec/speed 3 with aid of spatula.
- Melt butter in an ovenproof frying pan, pour in mixture (about 3cm deep) and scatter over raisins. Bake for 10-15 minutes (180°C) until set and golden brown.
- Use two forks to shred the pancake into bite-size pieces. Bake for 2-3 minutes (180°C). Serve sprinkled with reserved icing sugar.
Serve with stewed plums, apricots, or apple sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Easy fruit loaf