- 75 grams Cashews raw
- 125 grams almonds
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 65 grams coconut, (if shaved, blitz for a few seconds before adding other ingredients)
- 200 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 25 grams cocoa
1. Line a slice tray with baking paper.
2. Place cashews and almonds in the bowl 8 secs/sp 7 (to form almond meal consistency). Set aside.
2A. If using shaved coconut, place coconut in bowl and 3 secs/sp 7. Set aside. If using shredded or dessicated, skip this step and just add in step 4.
3. Place coconut oil in bowl and heat on 37deg/1min/sp 1.5. (time will depend on room temperature and solidity of oil - No need to heat in summer, maybe 2 mins in winter). It blends better if melted.
4. Add Dates, coconut, Cocoa, nuts and process for 20 secs/sp 5.
5. Empty mixture into tray and flatten to cover bottom evenly. Place in fridge or freezer until set. Cut into pieces with long knife.
If you love chocolate, this is serioiusly one of the best recipes I've tried. It tastes like coconut rough.
I was handed this recipe at a demo and I have no idea who's it is but it was far too good not to share. Everyone who trys this, makes it over and over as it's so quick and delicious.
Hazelnuts or other nuts can be used instead of the nuts listed.
This recipe is paleo, sugar free, egg free, gluten free and delicious.
I prefer to use organic ingredients. I keep mine in the freezer but it can be kept in the fridge. I like mine in small pieces but you can make larger pieces (there will just be less).
5 mins preparation, 15 mins in freezer to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Mousse
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Creamy scrambled eggs (dairy free)
- Power protein balls
- Variation Primal Rocks
- Sweet potato brownie
- Sappho's Green Soup
- Chocolate and Beetroot Cake
- Breakfast Pancakes (free from)