THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g rolled oats
- 1 banana, small and ripe
- 20 g Maple syrup, or honey
- 30 g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon, optional
- 50 g chocolate chips, milk, white or dark
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
Mix for 10 seconds at speed 4 to bring it all together.
Add the chocolate chips and mix on stir () for 10 seconds.
Enjoy a few yourself with that cup of tea you made!
Raw Cookie Dough
Accessories you need
My granddaughter loves these and I tend to make a batch of these then my raw carrot cake pops at the same time to last a week of lunches. You could also just double the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever