- 90 g dates, pitted, dried
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 50 g banana, dried
- 60 g dark chocolate, pieces or callets
- 150 g rolled oats
- 100 g coconut oil
- 50 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 g rice, puffed
- 20 g water
- 40 g honey, plus extra for glueing
- 20 - 40 g wheat germ
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 30 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 10 g silver decorating balls
- 20 g flaked almonds
- 20 g soft liquorice strips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dates, sunflower seeds, desiccated coconut, banana and chocolate in mixing bowl then chop 6 sec/speed 8. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Place oats in mixing bowl and mill 3 sec/speed 7. Add to large bowl.
- Place coconut oil and sugar in mixing bowl then cook 6 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Add reserved chocolate mixture from large bowl into mixing bowl then add puffed rice, water and honey then mix 10 sec/speed 3.
- Add wheat germ to reach a firmer consistency if needed then mix again 10 sec/speed 3. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Clean mixing bowl.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl then grind 5 sec/speed 7. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Shape body mixture into a mouse or spider then roll in coating. Use silver balls for eyes and nose, flaked almonds for ears, and soft liquorice strips for legs and tails, using honey as a glue. Chill in fridge unitl ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta