- 75 gram sesame seeds
- 150 grams ground almonds
- 150 grams dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 3 tablespoons sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons Goji Berries, or dried cranberries
- 1 orange zest
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grind sesame+orange zest+salt 20s/sp8- Tip aside!
- Break the chocolate 6s/sp6
- Add coconut oil, sugar, vanilla extract- 2mn/50/sp2
- Add ground almonds, coconut, sesame mixture- 20s/sp4
- Add cacao nibs (optional) and goji berries- 10s/sp2
- Line a container with baking paper - I use a 14*20*4cm small glass dish- Tip the mixture in, smooth it down with a spoon- Refrigerate for 30mn before cutting in cubes.
No cook raw chocolate treats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan