- 60 g almonds
- 60 g cashews
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 120 g dates
- 60 g sultanas, /raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except coconut into bowl and blend for 60 seconds on speed 9. Roll into balls then in coconut (*see tip) and refrigerate until firm.
I like to pop the coconut in a zip-lock bag and place the balls in (maybe 6-8 at a time, or as many as you can fit with room to move), zip up, shake around and hey-presto- done! No need to worry about filling a bowl/plate with coconut and rolling one at a time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Sweet potato brownie
- Chocolate and Beetroot Cake
- Chocolate muffins
- Spekulatius Tiramisu
- Tiramisù (original italian recipe)
- Halloween Mice and Spiders
- Chocolate Dulche De Leche Cake
- Chocolate and Raspberry Meringue Cake