- 250 grams Packet Milk Arrowroot Biscuits
- 1 can condensed milk
- 30 grams OP Rum
- 15 grams cocoa
- 80 grams coconut, plus extra for rolling balls in
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits that have been roughly broken in halves into TM bowl and grind for 5 seconds, speed 6.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 5 seconds, speed 5. Tip out and roll into balls, which you then roll in extra coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Seed flapjacks
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Mousse
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Creamy scrambled eggs (dairy free)
- Power protein balls
- Variation Primal Rocks
- Sweet potato brownie
- Sappho's Green Soup