- 200 g plums, quartered, stone removed
- 200 g blueberries
- 200 g raspberries
- 200 g strawberries
- 50-60 g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Grind sugar 5 sec/speed 10
2. Insert butterfly and add plums, bluberries and cinnamon to the mixing bowl and cook 10min/100°C/ / .
3. Add strawberries and raspberries and cook 2min/70°C/ /
Remove cinnamon stick and serve warm or cold.
Accessories you need
Serve this compote with ice cream, yoghurt or cereals.
This compote keeps for up to 3 days in the fridge, if you can resist of course.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse