- 300 grams milk, Semi Skimmed
- 200 grams sugar, 100g for the creme and 100g for the caramel
- 3 eggs
- 500 grams boiling water
- Make the caramel by heating up the sugar in a sauce pan on a high heat until the sugar disolves - Make sure to stir when the sugar starts disolving - it will only take a minute or two. The colour should be a very light brown. Divide the caramel between the 6 ramequins.
Add 300g of milk in the bowl and heat up for 4.5 mn at 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add 3 eggs and 100 g of sugar to the milk, mix 10 sec at speed 4.
Divide the liquid between the 6 ramequins, cover them with foil and place in the varoma (3 at the bottom and 3 at the top)
Add 500 g of boiling water in the bowl, add the varoma on top and cook for 15 mn, varoma temperature, speed 1.
Once finished, take care when opening the varoma (always away from you), and remove the ramequins carefully. Check that the custard has set, leave them until they have completely cooled down, then refrigerate them.
ENJOY, this is an easy, yet yummy recipe !!
Accessories you need
6 glass ramequins (like the ones gu uses for their desert)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse