- 300 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- small knob of butter
15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 10min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
1. Weight the milk, eggs, self raising flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into the Thermomix bowl and mix for 3 sec/speed 5. Open the lid, scrape down the bowl and give the bottom a quick stir with a soft spatula to dispel of any lumps. Mix again for 3 sec/speed 5. Let the mixture rest for a few minutes while you prepare the frying pan.2. Heat the knob of butter in the pan over a medium to high heat - you only need a small anount to grease the bottom. It should be hot enough that the batter sizzles when it hits it.3. Spread a small amount of batter into the hot pan and when bubbles appear on the surface, flip it over so that it's golden brown on both sides. A minute or so on each should do the trick. If you're feeling very brave you could even try flipping them!4. Serve immediately with whatever toppings take your fancy.
For the pancakes:
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU